Thank you for your interest in working at Manhattan Theatre Club.
TO APPLY FOR A LISTED JOB OPENING
- Send cover letter, resume and salary history or requirements to [email protected], Attn: Vincent Losito, Director, Human Resources;
- Make the title of the position you are applying for the SUBJECT line of the email;
- Documents can be accepted as plain text in the body of the email (preferred) or MS Word or Adobe PDF only; No other attachment types will be opened.
We receive a heavy volume of applications for each posted position at MTC and will contact you directly if your qualifications meet our requirements, however we regret that we cannot personally respond to all inquiries.
MTC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Internships, please click here.
The Paul A. Kaplan Theatre Management Program is an intensive internship that provides a unique opportunity to learn about producing not-for-profit theatre both on and off-Broadway. The internship is designed to be a springboard to full-time employment. To that end, interns are assigned projects and responsibilities that are vital to the day-to-day running of the company. Additionally, interns’ relationships with their supervisor ensure that they are not only gaining valuable skills but also receiving support and feedback.
INTERNS AT MTC:
- Receive $315 per week
- Have optional opportunities for evening and weekend work that pay $10/hr
- Have their own desk, computer, phone and email account
- Are given intensive training as well as specific duties and projects in one department under the guidance of experienced supervisors
- Attend weekly educational seminars taught by MTC Department Heads and guests from the MTC extended creative family
- Receive free tickets to all MTC productions
- Receive free and discounted tickets to other Broadway and Off-Broadway performance
- MTC’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 10am – 6pm
Click here for more information on Internships at MTC